About us

Spend $200 to get Silver Member Privileges | Spend $500 to get Gold Member Privileges

Available Slots

Espiga Garlic & Bay Leaf 33g


Garlic & Lay Leaf:
Garlic and Bay Leaf are two essential elements in Mediterranean cuisine, together in one package.
Use in all seasonings to get that special taste.

Garlic (60%) and bay leaves (40%). Contains sulphites

Country of Origin:


The Espiga brand, developed for you the widest spices range in the market.
Distributed by the Mediterranean, Oriental, Tropical and Herbs ranges, you will certainly find the flavor that you need to prepare that very special recipe!

Store in the original package, in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.

Suggestions: Use in meat, fish, poultry, seafood, cod, soups, sauces and bean dishes. It is an excellent complement to olive oil.


Delivery Date Availability Calendar

Note :

  • orders made before 10am → delivered the next working day
  • orders made after 10am → Delivered on 2nd working day
  • No deliveries on sundays and public holidays
  • Available delivery dates may change in real time