Sweet Paprika & Bay Leaf:
With sweet paprika and bay leaf, your recipes will definitely have a special touch! Suitable for use on grilled, fried, stewed or baked products.
Sweet Paprika (80%), Bay Leaves (20%).
Country of Origin:
The Espiga brand, developed for you the widest spices range in the market.
Distributed by the Mediterranean, Oriental, Tropical and Herbs ranges, you will certainly find the flavor that you need to prepare that very special recipe!
Store in the original package, in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.